Friday, April 29, 2011

I found this saved as a draft.

Hey guys, Aeron here (No shit idiot). Anyways, I was browsing blogspot yesterday and found this saved as a draft. Yeah, alternating capital letters. Cliche' as shit, and it's been done so many times before, but hey, I digress.

Anyways, I copy/pasted the draft here in quotes, and to be honest, I'm just creeped out that I found this as a draft. I mean, it was saved as a draft, on my profile. My guess? A cocksucker that likes pencil dicks, which is most likely the case. Speaking of which, I haven't met one yet, and I'm anxious to trash some shit. Fuck, sorry where was I? Oh yeah, the draft.

"ihAvEbeenwatchingyouRproOgressaNdiamquiteentertainedofyouractionsbutunfortunatelythefunendshere"


Yep. Oh hey look, it just fucking happens to spell out "AERON". Seriously, unless I developed a split personality, pretty sure it was one it's fucking slaves. Welp, I'm breaking out the 'ol bat. Peace guys.



-Aeron

No comments:

Post a Comment