Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh hai there.

First time blogger here. I don't really know what to blog about, as my life isn't at all that exciting. Excuse me at times as I might go on rants a lot. Really, I hate a lot of things about our society. Hopefully I'll be able to gain some readers. Now some details about myself, shall we?

Personality: Lazy (at times), quiet, but happy with my life.
Hobbies: Guitar, occasional video gaming, and reading up some Mr. Slim's mythos (such as Mr. Strahm's blog for example).
Characteristics: Asian, normal teen dude who wears those damned skinny jeans most of the time, and I prefer T-Shirts.

My plans for this blog? No TL;DR posts, and I'm not going to be posting on a regular basis.
Sorry if I bored anyone. Anyways, until next time, I'll see...anybody who reads this blog later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I just saw your comment on Fables, I'm sorry.

    Headaches are pretty bad, especially if they're chronic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound a lot like me (or is it the other way around?). WOAH. Except my posts are like, a thousand years long xD

    ReplyDelete